Our news pages have been a bit quiet in recent months, not because we’ve not wanted to tell you what we’ve been up to, but because we’ve been too busy working on some amazing projects with our wonderful customers to get the time to tell you about it.
So, as its nearly the end of the year and time to reflect on the 12 months that have passed, we thought it was about time we updated you on what SD Sealants have been up to in 2016.
We aren’t called the UK’s leading sealant and cosmetic repair specialists for nothing, as the tally of amazing projects we’ve been working on this year will attest to.
Our workforce is so skilled and specialised that they can turn their hand to any kind of project, from power stations to prisons and from historic markets to hospitals.
Here’s a snapshot of the work we’ve undertaken this year:
· The Old Swan Hotel, Minster Lovell, Oxfordshire. Through developers Reddon and Taylor Ltd we have been working on a very plush new spa retreat with wellbeing treatment rooms.
· HM Prison Berwyn, North Wales. With contractors Lendlease we have been working on the £212million Super Prison.
· Didcot Power Station. Brittania Construction brought SD Sealants in to work on the new rampart around the current facility.
· New flagship BMW/Mini Sales Centre, Cheltenham. Working with contractors Revival SD Sealants has been working on the £15million project, which is the biggest BMW showroom outside of Greater London.
· New retail outlets, 13-23 Northgate Street, Gloucester. With Barnwood Construction we have been working on the new shops.
· Great Ormond Street Hospital, London. Skanska got SD Sealant’s experts in to work on the ongoing building work at the famous Children’s Hospital.
· Spitalfields Market redevelopment, London. With developers London Square, SD Sealants is working on part of a £200million regeneration programme in the area.
· Asda Petrol Station, Ruislip. SD Sealants is working with construction company William Southern on this development.
· New Aviva Headquarters, Ironbridge House, London. Developers Styles and Wood brought our expertise in to work on the new headquarters to insurers Aviva.
As you can see, SD’s work this year has been varied to say the least, but this is just a little snippet of the work it has undertaken this year.
Nick Jones, Managing Director of SD Sealants, said: “2016 has been a bumper year for SD Sealants. We have exceeded all expectations and I can’t be prouder of my workforce for achieving what they and we have in the past year.
“The cosmetic repair side of the business has soared and that is something we intend to expand on in 2017. I can’t wait to see what the next year holds.”