Nick Jones, director of SD Sealants & Cosmetic Repairs, the UK’s leading sealant specialists, is gearing up to swap the boardroom for the racetrack, and has signed up for this year’s British GT.
The SD director has a long-standing passion for racing and is looking forward to the season getting underway.
The Avon Tyres British GT championship showcases the most prestigious and stylish sportscar grid of any national motorsport championship in the world. The 2015 season will visit six UK venues with one international event held at the Belgian circuit, Spa-Francorchamps.
For the fans, the British GT Championship offers a spectacular motorsport experience. With glamorous supercars racing bumper-to-bumper, ground-shaking noise, breath-taking speeds and all the drama of pit stops and driver changeovers, the race experience is one not to be missed.
Nick will be racing in the GT4 category with co-driver Scott Malvern, a professional driver who has a raft of accolades to his name. He’s a past Walter Hayes Trophy Winner, Protyre Formula Renault UK Champion and Autosport Club Driver of the Year 2012.
Stay on track with Nick’s progress by visiting this page for regular updates and league standings.
- Final round of the 2016 British GT Championship at Donnington
- Snetterton Race Report
- Fun in the sun at Spa!
- Silverstone on the Grand Prix Circuit
- Almost a party in the park for Nick & Scott
- Rock till you drop
- Bad luck at brands
- 2016 racing season soon to get underway
- Racing season ends on a high for Nick Jones and Scott Malvern
- Racing season off to a flying start for Chepstow businessman
- Welsh Business Owner Swaps the Boardroom for the Racetrack